Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller had a big game Sunday night in the team's 35-31 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Waller had been relatively quiet for the month coming into action, but he bounced back in a big way. He surpassed 50 yards receiving for just the first time since Week 4, and he caught his 5th touchdown pass of the year. On the day, the 28-year-old had 7 catches on 7 targets - his first game this season catching every ball thrown his way - for 88 yards and the aforementioned score. Tight end is one of the more inconsistent positions in football, but Waller is one of the more steady options there.
With 18.3 FanDuel points, Waller ranks 2nd among Week 11 tight ends. Right now, our models project him for 14.21 next week against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021