Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller had a big game Sunday night in the team's 35-31 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Waller had been relatively quiet for the month coming into action, but he bounced back in a big way. He surpassed 50 yards receiving for just the first time since Week 4, and he caught his 5th touchdown pass of the year. On the day, the 28-year-old had 7 catches on 7 targets - his first game this season catching every ball thrown his way - for 88 yards and the aforementioned score. Tight end is one of the more inconsistent positions in football, but Waller is one of the more steady options there.
With 18.3 FanDuel points, Waller ranks 2nd among Week 11 tight ends. Right now, our models project him for 14.21 next week against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020