Broncos' Phillip Lindsay rushes 16 times for 82 yards
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay rushed 16 times for 82 yards in a 20-13, Week 11 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Lindsay had one more carry than Melvin Gordon but the latter was given all of the red zone rush attempts and he punched two in for a pair of touchdowns. Lindsay (5.4) is averaging over a yard per carry more than Gordon (4.3), but his lack of usage in the red zone while in a split committee on an underwhelming offense puts a ceiling on his weekly fantasy output. Lindsay and Gordon both figure to have a tougher time running the ball in Week 12 versus a New Orleans Saints defense that just held Todd Gurley to a season-low 26 rushing yards on Sunday.
Lindsay scored 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 11. He has earned the sixth-best rushing grade from Pro Football Focus this season among 59 backs with at least 100 carries this season. Gordon is No. 25. The Saints are allowing the fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020