James White logs 11 touches in New England loss
New England Patriots running back James White caught 6 passes on 9 targets for 64 yards and rushed 5 times for 19 yards in a 27-20, Week 11 loss to the Houston Texans.
White finished with his second-most touches of the year and played a season-high percent of the offensive snaps (56.5) after Rex Burkhead was carted off with a knee injury. He led the Patriots in targets and will remain the preferred pass-catching option out of the backfield if Burkhead is forced to miss time. White is unlikely to see much early-down work at all but he should still see enough opportunities to be fantasy-relevant on a Patriots team that hasn't played with very many leads this season. They will face the Arizona Cardinals in Week 12.
White scored 11.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. The Cardinals are allowing the ninth-fewest receptions per game to the running back position this season. White is averaging the fifth-most yards per target (7.2) among running backs with at least 20 targets this season.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020