Jonathan Taylor totals 114 yards as Colts topple Packers
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor rushed 22 times for 90 yards and caught 4 passes (4 targets) for 24 yards in a 34-31, Week 11 win over the Green Bay Packers.
Taylor had 20-plus carries for just the second time this season and turned in arguably his best game in a Colts uniform. He had been limited to single-digit touches each of the previous two weeks but was a clear workhorse on Sunday afternoon, not only out-carrying Jordan Wilkins and Nyheim Hines a combined 22-10 but also leading the backfield in receptions. Taylor could be set up for a strong finish after a rocky start if the Colts continue to feed him. He will get another plus matchup in Week 12 against the Tennessee Titans.
Taylor scored 13.4 FanDuel points in Week 11 and is averaging 11.0 FanDuel points per game. He had a running back share of 68.8 percent on Sunday after not topping 31.6 percent in any of the three previous games. The Titans are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021
- Colts' Anthony Castonzo undergoing season-ending ankle surgery December 30th, 2020