Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb scores in upset win over Minnesota
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb found the endzone in the team's 31-28 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
Lamb is known for his big plays, but that didn't happen with Andy Dalton under center. The Oklahoma product averaged fewer than 8 yards per touch, showcasing one of the biggest problems with Dalton - he can't deliver chunk plays very well. In any case, Lamb's fantasy day was saved with a touchdown, making up for a lack of pop. On the day, he finished with 4 catches on 6 targets for 34 yards and the aforementioned score. He also took 2 carries for 12 yards.
With 14.6 FanDuel points, Lamb currently ranks 15th among all Week 11 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 9.1 next week against the Washington Football Team.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) expected to play in Week 16 December 26th, 2020