Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas surpassed the 100-yard mark in the team's 24-9 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The story of the game will be the Saints defense, which absolutely dominated Matt Ryan and the Falcons from start to finish. But Thomas was fantastic, even despite him catching passes from Taysom Hill and not Drew Brees. The star receiver hauled in 9 catches on 12 targets for 104 yards. While he didn't find the endzone, Thomas made big catch after big catch, racking up a ton of crucial first downs in the process.
With 14.9 FanDuel points, Thomas currently ranks 14th among all Week 11 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 9.24 next week against the Denver Broncos.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021