Chargers' Mike Williams finds endzone in win over Jets
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams scored a touchdown in the team's 34-28 win over the New York Jets.
Williams continues to build a rapport with rookie quarterback Justin Herbert. The two youngsters linked up for a 39-yard scoring play to start the 2nd quarter, marking yet another chunk play coming from the two of them. ON the day, Williams hauled in 4 catches on 7 targets for 72 yards and that touchdown.
With 15.2 FanDuel points, Williams currently ranks 12th among all Week 11 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 10.85 next week against the Buffalo Bills.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020