Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Taysom Hill completed 18 of 23 passes for 233 yards with 10 carries for 51 rushing yards and 2 rushing touchdowns in a 24-9 win over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 11.
When the curtain was raised on Week 11 and the Saints finally had to reveal their plans at quarterback after a week of media comments and uncertainty, Taysom Hill took center stage as a full-time quarterback. Hill started slowly in the passing game, but settled in, and ultimately had an impressive performance in both phases of the offense. He primarily focused on Michael Thomas in the passing game, with the duo connecting on 9 of 2 targets for 104 yards, Thomas' best game of the season. Hill's 10 carries were 27.7% of the Saints' total, as he expanded his role in the ground game. Hill's only blemish on the day was a lost fumble, which ultimately proved to be inconsequential. Hill is expected to move forward as the Saints' quarterback for as long as Brees is sidelined. Next up for Hill and the Saints is a meeting with the Denver Broncos in Week 12.
Hill scored 24.42 FanDuel points in Week 11, the most of any tight end on Sunday's early slate and 8.22 more than numberFire's projection (16.2). Our models project Hill for 16.9 FanDuel points against the Broncos in Week 12.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021