Lions' Matthew Stafford (thumb) officially active for Week 11
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will play Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Stafford is dealing with a torn ligament in his throwing thumb, one that limited him in practice during the week. While it may be bothersome for the veteran passer, the reports out of Detroit are that they won't affect his ability to throw the ball against Carolina. Even if he's not limited physically, Stafford won't have his top guys to throw to - Kenny Golladay, Danny Amendola and D'Andre Swift are all sidelined due to injuries of their own.
Our models project Stafford for 279.8 passing yards, 1.8 touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions and 19.1 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) limited again on Friday November 27th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Jamel Dean (concussion) ruled out for Week 12 showdown with Chiefs November 27th, 2020
- Jaguars' Andrew Norwell (arm) ruled out for Week 12's game against Browns November 27th, 2020
- Bears' Akiem Hicks (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's showdown with Packers November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' Isaiah Wynn (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Cardinals November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Adrian Peterson scores 2 touchdowns in Week 12's loss to Texans November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- D'Andre Swift (concussion) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2020
- Danny Amendola (hip) out for Detroit again versus Texans November 25th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (hip) ruled out again for Lions' Thanksgiving matinee November 25th, 2020