Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's game against Las Vegas
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) will not play in Week 11's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Watkins will miss his fifth straight game with calf and hamstring injuries. Expect Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson to play more snaps against a Raiders' pass defense ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
In Kansas City's last game in Week 9, Hardman produced three receptions for 48 yards on four targets while Robinson hauled in three receptions for 34 yards and one touchdown on three targets.
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Akiem Hicks (hamstring) limited participation in Bears' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (knee) not listed on 49ers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2020
- San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) full participant on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020