Colts' Jack Doyle (concussion) clears protocol, will play in Week 11
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle (concussion) will play in Week 11's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Doyle will return to the field after a concussion sidelined the Colts' tight end for one game. In a probable committee role with Trey Burton and Mo Alie-Cox, our models project Doyle to score 3.9 FanDuel points at the salary of $4,700.
Doyle's Week 11 projection includes 1.9 receptions for 19.5 yards on 2.7 targets.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021