Colts' Jack Doyle (concussion) questionable for Week 11's game against Packers
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle (concussion) is questionable for Week 11's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Doyle returned to practice on Thursday but still needs to clear concussion protocol to be active for Week 11. He is tending in the right direction and is on pace to do so, but a final announcement on his status will come on Sunday. If active, our models expect him to see 2.7 targets against Green Bay.
Our models project Doyle for 3.9 FanDuel points in Week 11. His salary is $4,700.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021