Jets planning more La'Mical Perine touches
New York Jets head coach Adam Gase said the plan is for running back La'Mical Perine to get more touches.
Gase added that Frank Gore will remain involved but he's now indicated multiple times that Perine will see a larger workload over the Jets' final seven games. The fourth-round rookie has averaged 10.0 touches over his last four games after totaling 17 touches in his first four contests. The Jets will square off with the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 11 on Sunday.
Perine is the RB25 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 14.9 touches and 10.1 FanDuel points with a salary of $5,400 on the main slate. Gore is projected for 6.5 touches and has a salary of $5,000. The Chargers are allowing the 12th-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020