Breshad Perriman (shoulder) still limited for Jets
New York Jets wide receiver Breshad Perriman (shoulder) was limited at Thursday's practice again.
It's somewhat concerning that Perriman is limited coming out of the Jets' bye, but it doesn't seem like he's in danger of missing Sunday's matchup against the Los Angeles Charger. The former first-round pick had his best game of the season before the bye with 5 receptions on 7 targets for 101 yards and 2 touchdowns. Joe Flacco was the starter for that game and he will be under center again in Week 11.
numberFire's models project Perriman for 7.4 FanDuel points versus the Chargers and he has a salary of $5,700 on FanDuel's Week 11 main slate. The Chargers are allowing the seventh-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020