Pelissero: Chris Carson (foot) expected to sit for Seahawks Thursday night
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (foot) isn't expected to play in Thursday night's Week 11 game against the Arizona Cardinals, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Carson is headed for a fourth consecutive absence, though his chances of returning for Week 12 seem pretty high. Carlos Hyde will return from his own-multi game absence for a hamstring issue and likely work in a three-down capacity. He rushed 15 times for 68 yards and a touchdown and also drew 4 targets in his last outing with Carson banged up. DeeJay Dallas could also see a few touches as Hyde's backup. Travis Homer (knee/thumb) is doubtful.
Hyde is the RB18 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $8,000 on FanDuel's Thursday slate. He's averaging the fewest avoided tackles per attempt in the Seahawks' backfield, per Pro Football Focus.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021