Saints' Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in practice Wednesday
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara was a limited participant at practice on Wednesday.
Kamara is dealing with a foot injury, one that kept him out of the open portion of the practice session. He was able to come out later to get in limited work, but it's still something to monitor as the week progresses. If Kamara is affected by this in any way come Sunday's Week 11 game against the Atlanta Falcons, Latavius Murray would be in for a bigger workload.
Our models project Kamara for 69.2 rushing yards, 46.6 receiving yards, 1.0 total touchdowns and 20.1 FanDuel points.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021