Jets' Breshad Perriman (shoulder) limited Wednesday
New York Jets wide receiver Breshad Perriman was a limited participant at practice Wednesday.
Perriman is listed as having a shoulder injury, the first report of any such ailment. It didn't seem to limit him on Monday Night Football's near-win against the New England Patriots in Week 9 - he hauled in 5 catches for 101 yards and 2 scores. It's never a good sign to see a new injury coming out of the bye week, but there's no current reason to believe it'll impact his status for Week 11 against the Los Angeles Chargers. Keep a loose eye on the team's injury reports over the next couple days for a better indication on his readiness for Sunday.
Our models currently project Perriman for 3.2 catches, 45.5 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020