Seahawks' Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) listed doubtful for Thursday's Week 11
Seattle Seahawks running back Travis Homer is considered doubtful to play Thursday in the team's Week 11 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Homer is listed on the injury report as having three separate injuries - wrist, knee, thumb - which can't be pleasant to deal with. He's listed as doubtful, so all signs point to him sitting out in the divisional showdown. Chris Carson's status is up in the air due to a foot injury, so Carlos Hyde, DeeJay Dallas and Alex Collins - if he's brought up from the practice squad - are the only healthy options at running back.
Arizona currently ranks 18th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021