Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) listed questionable for Week 11's Thursday Night Football
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson is listed as questionable to play Thursday in the team's Week 11 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Carson has gotten in limited practice sessions during the week, and it seems like he's on the right path to an active tag for the primetime divisional showdown. If he's healthy, he'll slot right back in as the unquestioned starting running back in the offense. But if the Seahawks play it safe, it could be the Carlos Hyde, Alex Collins and DeeJay Dallas show.
Our models currently project Carson for 67.3 rushing yards, 23.7 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 14.6 FanDuel points.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021