Cowboys' Andy Dalton activated from COVID-19 reserve list, fully practices on Monday
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Andy Dalton was a full participant in Monday's practice.
Dalton is expected to play in Week 11's contest against the Minnesota Vikings after a full practice on Monday. In his first week back from a two-game absence, our models project Dalton to score 17.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Dalton's current Week 11 projection includes 25.0 completions for 268.1 yards and 1.7 touchdowns.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) expected to play in Week 16 December 26th, 2020