Rams' Malcolm Brown scores twice on just 6 carries in Week 8 win over Seattle
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown found the endzone twice in the team's 23-16 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
It was a wild day in Los Angeles, as the Rams destroyed Seattle through the air - Jared Goff went 27-of-37 in the air for 302 yards - but all the red zone work went to the running backs. Brown was the biggest beneficiary, as he received 6 carries for 33 yards with 2 touchdowns. He also added 2 catches for 18 yards, putting together a solid all-around game despite the lack of touches.
With 18.1 FanDuel points, Brown currently ranks 11th among all Week 10 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 6.65 next week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) back at Buccaneers practice January 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) sidelined at Chiefs practice January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021
- McVay: Aaron Donald "will be ready" for Saturday's showdown with Packers January 12th, 2021