Kenny Golladay (hip) absent from Lions practice Thursday
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay wasn't present during Thursday's practice.
Golladay has now missed both practices to start the week and appears in danger of missing a second straight game when the Lions play the Washington Football Team on Sunday. Danny Amendola led the Lions with 10 targets, 7 catches, and 77 yards last week without Golladay available. Amendola, Marvin Jones, Marvin Hall, and Quintez Cephus all stand to benefit if Golladay sits again.
Matthew Stafford's value has taken a hit when Golladay doesn't play this season. He is averaging 14.9 FanDuel points and has an average depth of target of 8.1 yards in three games without Golladay, compared to 19.4 FanDuel points and 9.4 yards in five games with his top receiver. The Football Team is allowing the fewest receptions (9.8) and FanDuel points (20.4) per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021