Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10
Las Vegas Raiders running back Theo Riddick has been removed from the team's injury report to begin the week.
Riddick was held out of Sunday's win over the Los Angeles Chargers due to an illness, but it seems as though the veteran scatback is fully recovered and ready to go. He won't have a large role barring injuries to the rest of the position group, but Riddick should be out there against the Denver Broncos.
Denver currently ranks 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020