Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (knee) returns to the field for Week 9's game against Dallas
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (knee) returned to the game to start the third quarter of Week 9's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Roethlisberger appears to be good to go for the second half after suffering a knee injury right before half time. Mason Rudolph returns to the bench.
So far this game, Roethlisberger has completed 14 of 19 attempts for 111 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh December 28th, 2020