Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (knee) limps to locker room, Mason Rudolph now under center against Cowboys
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger suffered a knee injury during the second quarter of Week 9's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
In typical Roethlisberger fashion, he suffered the knee injury on a hard fall, but remained in the game, completing the drive with a 17-yard touchdown pass to James Washington. He then limped down the tunnel to the locker room with 1 minute left in the half. The Steelers then turned over the Cowboys, forcing Mason Rudolph to enter the game for the final drive of the half. Stay tuned.
Before exiting with a knee injury, Roethlisberger completed 14 of 19 attempts for 111 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020