Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) officially active for Cowboys in Week 9
Running back Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) is officially active for the Dallas Cowboys' Sunday afternoon game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Zeke struggled with the injury for most of the week, but was able to do enough in Saturday's workout and in pre-game warmups to convince the team he was ready to play today.
It's possible Zeke's workload in Week 9 isn't as heavy as it often is, as reports surfaced earlier this week that teammate Tony Pollard could see more work than usual whether or not Zeke played. Our models project Zeke to score 11.4 fantasy points against the Steelers' brutal defense.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) expected to play in Week 16 December 26th, 2020