"Good chance" Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) plays in Week 9
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) reportedly "has a good chance to play" in Week 9 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Elliott was encouragingly able to participate in Saturday's workout, but the Cowboys will still test his hamstring out ahead of this afternoon's game against the Steelers before making a final decision about his availability.
If Zeke can't play Sunday, expect Tony Pollard to pick up most of the running back work. Pollard's salary is just $4,900 on FanDuel this week, but our models project him to score 13.3 fantasy points if Zeke misses the game.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) expected to play in Week 16 December 26th, 2020