Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) ruled out for Week 9
Las Vegas Raiders running back Theo Riddick will not play Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Riddick is dealing with an illness - perhaps the same one that fellow rusher Josh Jacobs is dealing with - and was added to the injury report late in the week. He won't be able to go, which means that Jalen Richard and Devontae Booker are the only guys available behind Jacobs.
The Chargers have been pretty average against opposing ground games so far this season, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020