Cardinals' Dre Kirkpatrick (thigh) ruled out for Week 9's clash with Dolphins
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Dre Kirkpatrick has been ruled out for Week 9's game against the Miami Dolphins with a thigh injury.
Kirkpatrick has been a full-time player for Arizona defense for most of their games this season, with snap counts of 67, 73, and 66 from Weeks 5 to 8. He is Pro Football Focus' 38th best cornerback against the run this season and their 171st in coverage. His absence could provide slightly easier matchups for the Dolphins passing options outside of DeVante Parker, who figures to be matched up with Patrick Peterson for much of this contest.
The Cardinals are 3.5-point favorites over the Dolphins in Week 9. Their implied team total of 26.50 points is the ninth-highest team total on Week 9's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021