Raiders' Josh Jacobs (knee, illness) not practicing on Thursday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (knee, illness) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Today's absence is more concerning after the Raiders decided to promote Theo Riddick to their active roster. In an underrated matchup against a Los Angeles Chargers' run defense ranked 21st in fantasy points allowed to running backs, expect Jalen Richard, Devontae Booker, and Riddick to form a committee on Sunday if Jacobs is ruled out.
Jacobs' current Week 9 projection includes 18.7 rushing attempts for 81.8 yards and 2.4 receptions for 19.3 yards.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020