Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs had a huge workload in the team's 16-6 win over the Cleveland Browns.
It was the dreaded wintry mix in Cleveland throughout the afternoon. The weather turned on a dime multiple times, as it went from sunny to hailing to snowing to raining to sunny again. There were also heavy winds, so the Raiders relied on their ground attack. Jacobs got a whopping 31 carries, racking up 128 yards in the process.
With 12.8 FanDuel points, Jacobs is currently 15th among all Week 8 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 15.22 next week against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Breece Hall ahead of Michael Carter in Jets' backfield June 24th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage expected to step in as No. 2 WR June 24th, 2022
- Auman: 'Wouldn't be surprised' if Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee) opens season on PUP list June 24th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspension could be entire 2022 season June 24th, 2022
- Hughes: Breece Hall 'is the lead back' for Jets' backfield committee with Michael Carter June 22nd, 2022
- DeMarcus Robinson could be fifth on Raiders' depth chart June 24th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow signs 2-year extension with Raiders June 10th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021