49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) headed to the locker room, Nick Mullens under center
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) limped off the field and walked to the locker room during the second half of Week 8's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Garoppolo appeared to reaggravate his ankle injury from earlier in the season and was taken to the locker room. Nick Mullens is now under center for the 49ers, down 23 points in the fourth quarter.
Garoppolo completed 11 of 16 passes for 84 yards and 1 interception before exiting with an ankle injury.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020