Baltimore's Mark Ingram (ankle) DNP on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram (ankle) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Ingram's Week 8 status against the Pittsburgh Steelers is quickly trending in the wrong direction after consecutive missed practices due to an ankle injury. In a tough matchup against numberFire's third rated run defense, Gus Edwards and J.K. Dobbins should see more touches on Sunday if Ingram is inactive.
According to numberFire's models, Edwards and Dobbins are in projected committee roles with Edwards expected to see 8.8 touches for 41.3 scrimmage yards while Dobbins is projected for 9.7 touches for 48.0 yards.
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Akiem Hicks (hamstring) limited participation in Bears' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (knee) not listed on 49ers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2020
- Baltimore's Robert Griffin (thigh) estimated non-participation on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown explodes for 85 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12 December 2nd, 2020
- Mark Ingram (COVID-19) remains inactive for Ravens-Steelers matinee December 2nd, 2020
- Ravens' J.K. Dobbins, Mark Ingram not activated from COVID-19 list December 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020