A.J. Brown (knee) absent from Titans' Thursday practice
According to Jim Wyatt, Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown (knee) was not seen at Thursday's practice.
Brown was not listed on Wednesday's injury report for Week 8's matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals so today's absence is somewhat concerning. It's noteworthy Brown followed a similar routine last week before returning to a full practice on Friday. Expect Corey Davis to see more volume against numberFire's 26th rated pass defense if Brown is ruled out.
Brown's current Week 8 projection includes 4.9 receptions 81.8 yards on 7.7 total targets.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Titans' Corey Davis eclipses 100 yards in victory against Ravens November 23rd, 2020
- Titans' A.J. Brown scores in overtime win over Baltimore November 23rd, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry scores game-winning touchdown in overtime victory over Ravens in Week 11 November 22nd, 2020
- Titans' Jonnu Smith (ankle) leaves the field November 22nd, 2020
- Titans place Jadeveon Clowney (knee) on injured reserve November 21st, 2020
- Adam Humphries (concussion) out again for Titans versus Ravens November 20th, 2020