Jamison Crowder (groin) practicing for Jets on Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder (groin) is a limited participant for Thursday's practice.
Crowder is practicing after sitting out Wednesday and is seemingly on track to return for Sunday's Week 8 game against the Kansas City Chiefs. He's drawn double-digit targets and caught at least 7 passes in all four active games this season. Denzel Mims led the Jets with 42 receiving yards and tied Braxton Berrios with a team-high 7 targets last week with Crowder sidelined and Breshad Perriman suffering a concussion. Perriman remains in the league's concussion protocol.
Crowder is tied with Davante Adams for the league-lead with 11.5 targets per game. He is averaging the sixth-most PPR points (19.8) and eighth-most FanDuel points per game (16.2) among receivers. Crowder is leading the Jets with 8.9 yards per target and his 95.8 receiving yards per game is third-most in the league. The Chiefs have the second-best pass defense in the league, per numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020
- Jets planning more La'Mical Perine touches November 20th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (shoulder) still limited for Jets November 19th, 2020
- Jets' Breshad Perriman (shoulder) limited Wednesday November 18th, 2020
- Jets place Brian Poole on injured reserve November 17th, 2020