Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson (toe) did not practice on Wednesday.
Johnson made exited Week 7 late after drawing a season-high 15 targets and catching a season-high 9 passes for 80 yards and 2 touchdowns. It was just the third time this season that Johnson was able to play more than 50.0 percent of the offensive snaps due to multiple ailments. In those three games, Johnson is averaging 12.7 targets with 7.7 receptions and 76.3 yards. Consider him questionable for Week 8 against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) and Eric Ebron (elbow) also did not practice Wednesday, but those absences were likely more maintenance-related.
Johnson is averaging 16.8 FanDuel points in those three healthy games, which would be sixth-most among wide receivers. He's averaging the fewest yards per target (5.8) among any Steelers player with double-digit targets. The Ravens have the No. 4 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Rapoport: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson tests positive for COVID-19 November 27th, 2020
- Wiederer: Bears' Mitchell Trubisky expected to start in Week 12's matchup against Packers November 26th, 2020
- Tennessee's Adam Humphries (concussion) downgraded to limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) remains limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller explodes for 171 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 November 26th, 2020
- San Francisco's Jordan Reed (illness) absent on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Ravens-Steelers Thanksgiving game moved to Sunday due to COVID-19 outbreak November 25th, 2020
- Joe Haden (knee) inactive at Steelers practice November 24th, 2020
- Ben Roethlisberger listed as limited for Steelers with quad issue November 24th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (foot) limited on Tuesday heading into Week 12's showdown with Ravens November 24th, 2020
- Steelers' Vance McDonald returning from Reserve/COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Chase Claypool finds endzone once again in easy win over Jacksonville November 23rd, 2020