Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice
Seattle Seahawks running back Travis Homer (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
Homer injured his knee during Sunday night's overtime loss but Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said the second-year back was "moving better" on Wednesday. Chris Carson (foot) and Carlos Hyde (hamstring) were also held out of practice, leaving fourth-round rookie DeeJay Dallas as the only healthy running back on the roster. Homer could potentially wind up being Seattle's lead back versus the San Francisco 49ers in Week 8 if Carson and Hyde are out but he's able to play. The 49ers are allowing the ninth-fewest rushing yards per game (106.3).
Homer has rushed 18 times for 68 yards and caught 3 passes (4 targets) for 7 yards and 1 touchdown this season. He hasn't had more than 5 touches in any game. Out of the 81 backs with at least 15 carries this season, Homer is adding the fourth-fewest Rushing Net Expected Points per carry.
- Rapoport: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson tests positive for COVID-19 November 27th, 2020
- Wiederer: Bears' Mitchell Trubisky expected to start in Week 12's matchup against Packers November 26th, 2020
- Tennessee's Adam Humphries (concussion) downgraded to limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) remains limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller explodes for 171 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 November 26th, 2020
- San Francisco's Jordan Reed (illness) absent on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) limited participant on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Seahawks "hoping" Rashaad Penny (knee) can resume practice next week November 24th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) a full participant at Tuesday's practice November 24th, 2020
- Seahawks' Greg Olsen potentially out for season with foot injury November 20th, 2020
- Seahawks say Chris Carson (foot) will return Week 12 November 20th, 2020
- Seattle's Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out on Thursday November 19th, 2020