Colts' Mo Alie-Cox (knee) still not practicing Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts tight end Mo Alie-Cox did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 8 game against the Detroit Lions.
Alie-Cox was hurt coming into the team's Week 7 bye, but it seems the layoff wasn't enough to fully heal up. Even when healthy, Alie-Cox likely wouldn't play ahead of Trey Burton or Jack Doyle. But having him able to play is important, so we'll see if he can get some practice participation in over the next couple days.
Our models currently project Alie-Cox for 1.0 catches, 13.2 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.5 FanDuel points.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) not listed on Week 13's injury report against Texans December 4th, 2020
- Colts activate DeForest Buckner from COVID-19 reserve list on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Philip Rivers (toe) limited in Colts' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell (knee) likely done for season December 2nd, 2020
- Jonathan Taylor (COVID-19) activated for Colts December 2nd, 2020
- T.Y. Hilton leads Colts with 81 yards, scores first touchdown November 30th, 2020