Jamison Crowder (groin) expected back for Jets on Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder (groin) isn't practicing Wednesday.
The Jets are hopeful that Crowder will be able to return to practice on Thursday. Breshad Perriman also sat out Wednesday after suffering a concussion in Week 7. Denzel Mims led the Jets with 42 receiving yards and tied Braxton Berrios with a team-high 7 targets. The Jets will likely be forced to abandon the run quickly on Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, leading to more volume for all of the active pass-catchers. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Jets are currently 19.5-point underdogs in Week 8.
Crowder is tied with Davante Adams for the league-lead with 11.5 targets per game. He is averaging the sixth-most PPR points (19.8) and eighth-most FanDuel points per game (16.2) among receivers. The Chiefs have the second-best pass defense in the league, per numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Steelers December 4th, 2020
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (knee) limited on Friday, questionable for Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeAndre Washington (hamstring) doubtful in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore gets 21 touches in loss to Dolphins November 30th, 2020
- Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami November 27th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) fully participates in Jets' Thursday practice November 26th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020