Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 8 game against the New York Jets.
Watkins has missed the last two team games with the hamstring injury, and it seems as though he's on track to miss a third straight. Granted, Watkins' services will likely not be needed against the Jets - Kansas City is currently a 20-point favorite. Still, seeing him practice in some capacity this week would be a good sign for his recovery.
The Jets have been weak against opposing air attacks this year, ranking 23rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in Saints' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) fully practices on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020