Austin Hooper (abdomen) absent from Browns practice
Cleveland Browns tight end Austin Hooper (abdomen) did not practice Wednesday.
Hooper could be headed for a second consecutive absence in Week 8 when the Browns play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday. Harrison Bryant caught 4 passes on 5 targets for 56 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 7 with Hooper sidelined and David Njoku caught 2 (3 targets) for 20 and a score.
Bryant out-snapped (40-31) and ran more routes (17-12) than Njoku in Week 7. He averaged 3.3 yards per route run, which would be second-most among tight ends this season. The Raiders are allowing 9.8 FanDuel points per game to tight ends.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans December 4th, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (thigh) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns December 1st, 2020
- Browns' Denzel Ward (calf) expected to remain out Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Myles Garrett (COVID-19) expected to return in Week 13 November 30th, 2020