Michael Pittman Jr. (calf) back at Colts practice
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr. (calf) is returning to practice on Wednesday, per head coach Frank Reich.
Pittman injured his leg during the Colts' Week 3 win over the New York Jets. The rookie second-rounder's return will likely lead to a reduced role for Marcus Johnson. Pittman averaged 4.0 targets, 3.0 catches, and 24.3 yards per game before landing on injured reserve. He could potentially be active for Sunday's Week 8 contest against the Detroit Lions.
Pittman logged a 91.8 percent offensive snap share in Week 2 but was in on fewer than 60.0 percent of the snaps in the other two games. He recorded an average depth of target of just 5.0 yards.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- T.Y. Hilton leads Colts with 81 yards, scores first touchdown November 30th, 2020
- Colts' Nyheim Hines sees 18 touches in loss to Titans November 30th, 2020
- Colts' Zach Pascal (knee, foot) active in Week 12 against Titans November 29th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Colts place Jonathan Taylor on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020