Phillip Lindsay (concussion) not practicing for Broncos
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (concussion) is not practicing Wednesday.
Melvin Gordon will likely operate as the Broncos' workhorse back if Lindsay isn't cleared for Sunday's Week 8 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. Lindsay out-carried Melvin Gordon 9-5 and out-rushed him 79-20 before being forced to leave at the end of the first half of Denver's Week 7 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Gordon averaged 19.3 touches and 80.0 yards over three games without Lindsay earlier this season.
Lindsay ranks 21st and Gordon ranks 46th out of 68 running backs with at least 25 carries this season. Gordon averaged 15.3 FanDuel points in three games without Lindsay. The Chargers' rush defense is 9th in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Broncos list Jerry Jeudy with Achilles' issue November 25th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay rushes 16 times for 82 yards November 23rd, 2020
- Melvin Gordon gains 84 yards, scores twice in Broncos victory November 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Tim Patrick goes for 119 yards in win over Miami November 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) active for Week 11's game against Dolphins November 22nd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ribs) expected to play in Week 11 November 22nd, 2020