Cowboys' Andy Dalton in concussion protocol
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Andy Dalton (concussion) is not practicing Wednesday.
Dalton was knocked out of the Cowboys' embarrassing Week 7 loss to the Washington Football Team. Seventh-round rookie Ben DiNucci replaced Dalton under center and completed 2-of-3 passes for 39 yards. DiNucci or Garrett Gilbert will make the start for Dallas in Week 8 against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night if Dalton is unavailable. Gilbert was drafted in 2014 and has thrown 6 passes in his career.
Dalton is averaging just 4.7 yards per attempt in two games as a starter and has the fourth-lowest average depth of target (6.6 yards) of any quarterback with multiple starts this season. The Eagles are allowing 20.1 FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks and have the No. 21 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Week 13's game between Ravens and Cowboys rescheduled to Monday, December 7th November 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb scores in upset win over Minnesota November 23rd, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott still has tight hamstring after Cowboys' bye November 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton activated from COVID-19 reserve list, fully practices on Monday November 16th, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) officially active for Cowboys in Week 9 November 8th, 2020
- "Good chance" Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) plays in Week 9 November 8th, 2020