49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) could return for Week 8
The San Francisco 49ers "hope" to get running back Tevin Coleman (knee) back from the injured reserve ahead of Week 8.
Coleman hasn't played since logging 14 carries for 12 yards back in Week 2, but the 49ers are dealing with a ridiculous number of injuries at the running back position and could absolutely use his help. Coleman will be a player to watch on waiver wires where applicable ahead of Week 8.
The 49ers rank seventh in the league in rushing yards per game with 137.7 yards and are tied for first in total rushing touchdowns with 12. Coleman could walk into a huge workload (if he's healthy) with Raheem Mostert and Jeff Wilson out for extended periods of time.
- Dolphins' Matt Breida placed on COVID-19 reserve list, out for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) ruled out for Week 13's game against Jets December 4th, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Steelers December 4th, 2020
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (knee) limited on Friday, questionable for Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans December 4th, 2020
- Shanahan: 49ers expect Deebo Samuel (hamstring) to practice on Friday, 'should be good' for Week 13's matchup against Bills December 4th, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (knee) not listed on 49ers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2020
- San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) full participant on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) not practicing on Thursday 'as a precautionary measure' December 3rd, 2020
- George Kittle (foot) return uncertain for 49ers December 1st, 2020
- 49ers "holding out hope" for Jimmy Garoppolo return this season December 1st, 2020