49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) to miss two weeks at least
San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring) will miss the next two weeks.
Samuel pulled his hamstring during Sunday's dominant win over the New England Patriots, and the quick rule-out for the next two weeks is certainly a concern. However, the 49ers' play on Thursday night in Week 9, so that could factor into Shanahan's statement. Hopefully Samuel will be able to avoid the injured reserve and will be available in Week 10.
The 49ers run arguably the most unique offense in the entire NFL and spread their offensive opportunities around quite a bit, but Samuels' absence will surely be felt. However, 2020 NFL Draft first-round pick Brandon Aiyuk has thrived when given the opportunity this season (including a team-high 115 yards on 6 receptions in Week 7) and could be in for an increased workload with Samuel sidelined.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- George Kittle (foot) return uncertain for 49ers December 1st, 2020
- 49ers "holding out hope" for Jimmy Garoppolo return this season December 1st, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk coming off COVID-19 list December 1st, 2020
- Deebo Samuel returns for 49ers with first 100-yard game of year November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary racks up 102 all-purpose yards in win over Los Angeles November 30th, 2020
- 49ers' Jordan Reed (illness) active for Week 12's game against Rams November 29th, 2020