Seahawks' Carlos Hyde dealing with hamstring tightness
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said running back Carlos Hyde is dealing with tightness in his hamstring.
Hyde played all throughout Sunday night's game (even into overtime) so it's possible this is only a minor issue. Still, with Chris Carson (foot sprain) sidelined this will be a situation worth monitoring this week.
If Hyde is also unable to go for Week 8, the Seahawks will likely roll out with a combination of Travis Homer and DeeJay Dallas at running back. Homer handled 3 carries Sunday night while Dallas drew 3 targets, catching 2 of them for 18 yards.
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Steelers December 4th, 2020
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (knee) limited on Friday, questionable for Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeAndre Washington (hamstring) doubtful in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Josh Gordon (suspension) reinstated on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Carroll: Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) could start practicing soon December 2nd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Dunlap (foot) undergoes MRI on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Seahawks wanting Russell Wilson to cook less December 1st, 2020