Andy Dalton (concussion) uncertain for Cowboys in Week 8
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Andy Dalton has entered the league's concussion protocol.
Dalton's status for Week 8 against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night will likely be unknown until later in the week. Seventh-round rookie Ben DiNucci completed 2-of-3 passes for 39 yards in the Cowboys' Week 7 loss to the Washington Football Team after Dalton went down. DiNucci starting over Dalton would further downgrade the entire Cowboys' offense.
Dalton completed 9-of-19 passes for 75 yards and an interception before leaving. He's averaging just 4.7 yards per attempt in two games as a starter and has the fourth-lowest average depth of target (6.6 yards) of any quarterback with multiple starts this season.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Week 13's game between Ravens and Cowboys rescheduled to Monday, December 7th November 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb scores in upset win over Minnesota November 23rd, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott still has tight hamstring after Cowboys' bye November 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton activated from COVID-19 reserve list, fully practices on Monday November 16th, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) officially active for Cowboys in Week 9 November 8th, 2020
- "Good chance" Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) plays in Week 9 November 8th, 2020