Stefanski: Browns' Nick Chubb (knee) could return in Week 10
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb could make his return to the active roster in Week 10, according to head coach Kevin Stefanski.
Chubb has been on injured reserve for three weeks, originally being placed on the list after getting injured against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 4. He was originally given a timeline of roughly six weeks, so a return after the team's Week 9 bye would certainly fall in line with that. For now, Kareem Hunt and D'Ernest Johnson will continue to be the main running backs for Cleveland.
Our models currently project Chubb for 84.24 rushing yards, 9.83 receiving yards, 0.85 total touchdowns and 15.04 FanDuel points for that game against the Houston Texans.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns December 1st, 2020
- Browns' Denzel Ward (calf) expected to remain out Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Myles Garrett (COVID-19) expected to return in Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Austin Hooper produces 13 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12's win over Jaguars November 30th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry erupts for 143 yards and a score in Week 12 win over Jaguars November 29th, 2020