Drew Lock scores rushing touchdown, throws 2 picks in Denver's Week 7 loss to Kansas City
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock had a pair of costly interceptions Sunday in the team's 43-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
In a snowy environment, Lock couldn't keep control of the football. He threw a pair of interceptions - one that was returned for a touchdown - to the Kansas City defense, giving Patrick Mahomes too many chances to put points on the board. On the day, Lock completed 24-of-40 passing attempts for 254 yards with the two picks. He added 8 yards and a touchdown on the ground, salvaging his fantasy day.
With 14.96 FanDuel points, Lock finished 21st among Week 7 quarterbacks. He's currently projected for 15.73 next week against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos' quarterbacks cleared to return from quarantine December 1st, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020